http://regiondsports.com/main
check it out tell friends and post away.
http://regiondsports.com/main
check it out tell friends and post away.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
i'm all for it Dickie V if you can get enough people to use and post.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
not my board, but my friend actually made it and wanted to get the word out. the concept is good if we can jus get enough people on the board. i think its cool having everyone from each district on one board talkin trash haha
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Good board, Should be interesting to see if everyone in the region takes the opportunity to jab at one another all in the same place.
bump
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Bookmarks